- Tax-free and a highly liquid asset class
- Whisky can hedge against inflation and low interest rates
- Minimum investment from just £3,000
- Unprecedented growth of the whisky industry
Year on year, the Whisky market has shown average tax-free returns of 7-15%
with six proven exit strategies
Knight Frank Wealth Report
Past 10 Years
Over 100 casks available at any one time from the most recognisable Scotch Whisky distilleries
Decide how many casks you would like to invest in? Is it for a child’s 1st deposit? Anniversaries? Gifts?
We’ll invoice you to make a deposit or pay for your cask(s) in full.
Certificate of title sent via post & email. You are now the proud owner of cask(s).
Your cask will be transported to a HMRC bonded warehouse.
You can sit back and enjoy all aspects of being a whisky cask owner. We provide client’s with 6 potential exit strategies.
You must be 18 or over to order with Cask Whisky
1. Knight Frank Wealth Report. Source
2. We are not tax experts or advisors and purely refer to the guidance from HMRC regarding Chattels and Capital Gains Tax 2018 (HS293). If you need further clarification or advice, please contact your accountant or tax adviser.
The nature of investments is that they can go down as well as up. If you wish to speak to someone further regarding the cask buying process or any points raised in this guide or our website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Our WOWGR certificate (Departmental Trader Registration Number: 381 2002 39 0001) issued by HMRC, authorises us to store cask whisky under bond in any appropriately approved Scottish excise warehouse. Therefore, we store casks of whisky across a number of distilleries and HMRC approved facilities in Scotland.